AR, VR & MR Helping To Build More Engaging Apps
Technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AR), Virtual Reality (VR) and Mixed Reality (MR) have been gaining popularity for the last few years and the growth doesn’t seem to be going anywhere soon.
The trio is affecting almost every industry ranging from healthcare to real estate and entertainment to fashion. Almost every industry is gaining the benefits from these technologies with the Mobile app development industry also making its way to benefit global businesses and end-users alike.
The involvement of AR, VR and MR in the mobile app development offers developers, businesses and consumers different kinds of opportunities while allowing the businesses to present data in a creative environment and develop new and amazing applications that interact with the users.
Artificial Intelligence & Its Role in App Development
AI is the aspect of computer science that is focused on creating smart and intelligent machines that are capable of working just like humans. For example, the chatbots that can communicate with website users just like real salespersons or Humanoid Robots can walk, talk, reply, think and perform just like a real human.
Now, the involvement of Artificial Intelligence in the mobile app development has started to grow with more developers adopting it to enhance the end-user experience and cut the human efforts at the same time.
With the growing demand for smart and intelligent mobile apps, developers are creating AI-enabled apps that can effectively learn from experience and bring something new to the table.
Apart from this, the AI-Powered mobile apps are capable to perform certain specific tasks such as voice or handwriting recognition, etc. Here is how AI helps enhance mobile app development.
- Big Data – The ability to process massive structured and unstructured data.
- Reasoning – The ability to reason and draw inferences based on the situation.
- Learning – ability to learn based on historical patterns and feed-back loop.
- Problem Solving – Ability to analyze and solve complex problems easily.
Here is how the involvement of AI can improve User Experience.
- Improving the App UX
- Boost Automation While Keeping Human Inputs.
- Boost Personalized User Experience
- Drive Localization and Contextualization
Virtual Reality & Its Role in App Development
Virtual Reality (VR) is the use of technology to create a simulated environment. The prime feature of this technology is the user is placed inside an experience, meaning the end-user lives the experience.
Instead of viewing the mobile screen, the users are immersed and are able to interact with the device or mobile app. The technology simulates many senses like vision, hearing, touch, and even smell.
The technology allows the developers to develop apps that users can interact with.
Whether it is regarding mobile game development, video playing, and browsing, flight booking or real estate, Virtual Reality has a huge role to play in almost every kind of mobile app development.
The Followings are just a few ways VR can help build better and more engaging mobile applications.
- Seamless performance
- Effective Learning and Training Tool
- Facilitates Tracking and Monitoring
- Enhanced Productivity
- Improved Learning Experience
- Enhances Business Efficiency
- Unbeatable Virtual Experience
- Improved User Engagement
- Enhanced Brand Loyalty
- Enhanced Mode of Communication
Mixed Reality & Its Role in App Development
Mixed Reality (MR), as the name suggests, is the merging of real and virtual worlds to produce new environments and visualizations. It is the mix of Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) technologies where the physical and digital objects co-exist and have the ability to interact in a real-time scenario.
It’s one of the top technologies that’s being rapidly being recognized by professional developers and businesses in the mobile app development process. With the help of MR technology, the mobile app developers to allow overlaying the images or videos over a screen, delivering an experience of reality through a mobile device.
The use of MR in various industries has been widely recognized:
- Entertainment – mobile game and filmmakers have jumped to the technology to create an experience that delivers real-life feeling to the end-users.
- Education – The mixed-use of VR and AR technologies can make far-reaching changes in education through interactive and engaging mobile applications for both primary and higher education.
- Healthcare – A fine example of MR technology in healthcare is the over-the-shoulder surgeries, allowing the students to learn remotely by experts as they perform surgeries in real-time.
The list never ends, but the above-mentioned are the most benefitted industries that have been using MR technology.
The technology of AR, VR, and MR are hitting grounds with an impressive involvement of these three in the mobile app development process throughout the world.
With the help of these technologies in mobile applications, global industries are trying to get their brands to a whole new level of success with the touch of real-life experience to the end-users.
Need Help With Development?
We own a remarkably experienced and enthusiastic Custom Android app development team